20 Gorgeous Designer Blouse Patterns to Complement Your Saree
Saree - the name that awakens lot of memories in any Asian girl. Paired with different blouse styles, this glamorous three piece costume is the time-honored attire of our Indian sub-continent. Saree blouse is the significant element highlights the grace of the saree.
Designer Saree blouse styles have evolved into sensational innovations fashioning the 6 yard wonder as girl's favorite style partner. From sheer to backless; adding the right amount of boldness to crop-tops and jackets for the ‘oh-so-new’ looks, saree blouses have it all. Read on if you want to get your closets upgraded with some stylish picks.
- Basic blouses get a new face of fashion. True to its name the JACKET blouses have scored brownie points from both gen-next ladies and mid-range women.Resembling a jacket, choose the waist-coat look wearing it over the draped saree or the casual coat look with one sleeve below the pallu and the other over the drape.The never out-of-fashion elements VELVET and CORSET blouse are any occasion stylets. A plain velvet blouse tones down a heavy saree and a simple saree becomes a drop dead gorgeous piece of attire with a worked velvet blouse. Corsets are fashionable silhouettes;effortlessly look fabulous with heavy jewellery. Be it a formal gathering or a party night you are to steal the fame with these pieces.
Silk saree clan:
- Transform your silk saree into a swanky element of style pairing it up with ZARI THREADED blouse. Use your imagination to decide on the work elements needed for the blouse. Another loved partner for the eminent drape is the PUFF SLEEVE blouse.A few gathering along the shoulder creating the puff effect resultsin a vivacious looking saree. Not to forget, these styles carry even a normal saree beautifully!
- Experiment profusely with BOAT- NECK and OFF- SHOULDER blouse that team up with both simple and party-wear saree. Made to show off those able-bodied shoulders creating a delicate dare-to-bare look, Are you ready to transform into a bombshell diva with a neon off-shoulder blouse?
- Phew away the confusion of what to wear for formal events. Dazzle in your mom’s saree with CROP-TOP blouse. No alterations needed, crop-tops will never let you down.The best accompaniment for a plain saree EMBROIDED blouse– The colorful threads add the right amount of glamour to your formal look. Another sophisticated, in current trend HIGH NECK blouse gives a stunning look to the wearer; be it a formal event or an informal celebration.
- Looking for ideas to re-use your wedding lehenga blouse: Simple yet creative, team it up with the saree. You are good to go.
- Saree dressing for night occasions can be tricky. Reach out for MIRROR WORK or SEQUINED blouses to add the right amount of bling to a simple saree. Shimmer can revamp normal sarees into pretty pieces of sparkling wonders.
- “If you have it, flaunt it!”. The new generation always wants to look sexy and stupendous. The season’s latest arrivals JEWELLED LOOK blouses; replacing the cloth with precious stones and metals giving a new dimension to the Indian wear. Bold enough to carry the bare back with all chains and clutches, Proceed! You are to make many fall-off the cliff. Sheer material styling is feminine and flirty. With a full SHEER blouse or a here and there peek-a-boo sheer any saree is to look trendy.Looking for options to ditch the same old backless blouse, try on the HALTER NECKS and BOW TIE blouses. Simple, elegant looking blouses that can be designed with any cuts and fits. They compliment any saree conveniently giving the wearer ravishing look.Everything said, STRAP Blouses, BACKLESS blouses always remain the top scorers of the sexy look-book collection.
Be it the big fat Indian wedding or a traditional pooja, this festive season bid adieu to mundane blouses and pick a masterpiece to give your saree magnificent style.
Variation is best online shopping store for designer sarees, wedding sarees, bridal sarees, lehenga sarees, cotton sarees, silk sarees, lehenga choli, embroidered sarees, party wear sarees and all type of latest Indian sarees with designer blouses, heavy blouse, stylish blouse, wedding blouse, bridal blouse and latest blouse patterns for women.
- Tags: blouse
- Rashmi Richa